Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Category!

The poll results are in, and we have a tie: Meatless and Pasta.

I am really excited about adding the Meatless page (so excited that I've already done it).  We've just started eating a meatless meal once a week, so you should see more being added to this category at least that often.  Because lots of recipes can easily be modified so that they are meatless, I've attempted posting my ideas in the Notes sections for several recipes already on this blog.  As you'll see on the Meatless page, I've marked those recipes so you can know which ones are genuinely meatless and which ones you'll need to play with.  As with all the recipes on this blog, I appreciate any ideas you have or changes you've made.  That is especially true in this new category, particularly with the modified recipes.

In addition to Meatless, the category that most people wanted expanded was Pasta.  I'll keep that in mind as I plan our meals in the future.  Fortunately this is a category that includes both main dishes and side dishes, so that should be pretty easy!

Just behind the tie, you voted for Bread / Breakfast.  That's a category I wanted to work on, too, so hopefully I'll have some luck and can add to it.  It will be a welcome opportunity for me to improve my bread-making skills (or lack of them).  Plus, I've got a pancake & waffle cookbook that I'm dying to get more use out of.

Thanks so much for your input and your readership.  I'll try to keep some good recipes coming your way!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff toys with vegetarianism, so we eat meatless quite often. In fact, I think we've only eaten three meat meals at home since we've been married. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...